An independent, conservative voice for honesty and integrity
in government, Oklahoma consumers trust Bob Anthony to continue
fighting for the interests of all Oklahomans at the Corporation
Fighting... and Winning!
- creating jobs by making Oklahoma utility rates more
- promoting natural gas usage in vehicles, homes and
- strengthening consumer protections
- ordering the largest utility refunds in state history
- rooting out corruption
- reducing regulatory burdens to business
- growing domestic energy production
- protecting the environment
- bringing wind power to the state
- rolling out high-speed Internet and enhanced 911
- enforcing the toughest ethics code of any state agency
- increasing utility reliability standards
- offering incentives for energy efficiency
- upgrading technology for schools and tele-medicine
- deregulating intrastate trucking
- improving railroad and pipeline safety
Historic Election Victories
1988 – The first
Republican elected to the OCC in 60 years, Bob receives more
votes than any Republican since statehood.
1994 – Bob becomes the first
Republican incumbent in Oklahoma history to win statewide
reelection to a state office.
2000 – Bob receives more votes than
any candidate for state office in Oklahoma history.
2006 – Preventing a Democrat sweep, Bob is the only Republican
elected to statewide office in Oklahoma.
2012 – Bob wins all 77 Oklahoma counties.
2018 – Filing period begins April 11,
Oklahomans' trust in Bob Anthony
price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -- Thomas Jefferson.
the most economically powerful state agency in Oklahoma, the Corporation
Commission affects the daily lives of every single citizen in the state -- from
the utility bills they pay, to the quality of the environment their children
play in, and even the railroad crossings they drive through. With so much
at stake, the job demands business experience and conservative
leadership, not to mention the highest standards of honesty,
integrity and commitment to duty.